Monday, August 10, 2009

I found them!

I've been trying to access my old This and That site in order to retrieve all of my craft photos, but haven't been able to. I changed my email address several months ago, so whenever I try to access my password, the info goes to the old address that I can't access anymore. Fortunately, while cleaning out one of my many junk drawer/cupboards, I came across 8 disks titled "Archives 2006". Could I have been organized enough to have put all of my craft photos onto a disk? The answer, once I looked through all seven disks and then took a look at disk number eight is, YES! Truthfully, I wasn't the one who actually planned and bugged until I organized the disks, but I am the one who finally found them! So, while I'm enjoying my summer and not doing too much crafting, I'm going to start posting all of the crafts that were on my old This and That site.

No comments:

Post a Comment